- Crowdsourcing corpus cleaning for language learning – an approach proposal. Poster presentation at enetCollect, enetCollect 3th annual meeting, Lisbon, 14-15 march 2019 [pdf]
- When to use PYBOSSA? Case studies on crowdsourcing for Dutch, with Tanneke Schoonheim at enetCollect WG1 workshop Gothenburg, 5-7 December 2018 [pdf]
- Recognizing blends: First experiments with PYBOSSA, with Tanneke Schoonheim at enetCollect WG3&WG5 meeting Leiden, 24-25 October 2018 [pdf]
- Thesis defense presentation Reconstructing language ancestry by performing word prediction, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, 25-01-18 [pdf]
- Reconstructing language ancestry by performing word prediction at the workshop Phylogenetic Methods in Historical Linguistics, Tübingen, 29-03-17 [pdf]
Evolution of language and music 2017-2017 (BSc Psychobiology, UvA)
Teaching assistant, together with Bas Cornelissen.
Lecturers: dr. Jelle Zuidema and prof. dr. Henkjan Honing.