- Silke Creten, Peter Dekker & Vincent Vandeghinste. Linguistic enrichment of historical Dutch using deep learning. Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands 30, Utrecht, 2020. [abstract]
- Peter Dekker, Mathieu Fannee & Jesse de Does. CLARIAH Chaining Search: A Platform for Combined Exploitation of Multiple Linguistic Resources. CLARIN Annual Conference, Leipzig, 2019. [pdf]
Peter Dekker, Tanara Zingano Kuhn, Branislava Šandrih, Rina Zviel-Girshin, Špela Arhar Holdt, and Tanneke Schoonheim. Corpus Cleaning via Crowdsourcing for Developing a Learner’s Dictionary. eLex 2019: Smart Lexicography, 2019.
Tanara Zingano Kuhn, Peter Dekker, Branislava Šandrih, Rina Zviel-Girshin, Špela Arhar Holdt, and Tanneke Schoonheim. Crowdsourcing Corpus Cleaning for Language Learning Resource Development. EuroCALL 2019: European Association of Computer Assisted Language Learning, 2019.
- Crowdsourcing corpus cleaning for language learning – an approach proposal. Poster presentation at enetCollect, enetCollect 3th annual meeting, Lisbon, 14-15 march 2019 [pdf]
- When to use PYBOSSA? Case studies on crowdsourcing for Dutch, with Tanneke Schoonheim at enetCollect WG1 workshop Gothenburg, 5-7 December 2018 [pdf]
- Recognizing blends: First experiments with PYBOSSA, with Tanneke Schoonheim at enetCollect WG3&WG5 meeting Leiden, 24-25 October 2018 [pdf]
- Thesis defense presentation Reconstructing language ancestry by performing word prediction, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, 25-01-18 [pdf]
- Reconstructing language ancestry by performing word prediction at the workshop Phylogenetic Methods in Historical Linguistics, Tübingen, 29-03-17 [pdf]
Course: Evolution of language and music 2017-2018 (BSc Psychobiology, UvA)
Teaching assistant, together with Bas Cornelissen.
Lecturers: dr. Jelle Zuidema and prof. dr. Henkjan Honing.
- Co-supervised thesis Silke Creten (MSc student Artificial Intelligence, KU Leuven). Linguistic enrichment of historical Dutch using deep learning.