- S. Creten, P. Dekker & V. Vandeghinste. Linguistic enrichment of historical Dutch using deep learning. Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands 30, Utrecht, 2020. [abstract]
- P. Dekker, M. Fannee & J. de Does. CLARIAH Chaining Search: A Platform for Combined Exploitation of Multiple Linguistic Resources. CLARIN Annual Conference, Leipzig, 2019. [pdf]
- P. Dekker, T. Zingano Kuhn, B. Šandrih, R. Zviel-Girshin, Š. Arhar Holdt and T. Schoonheim. Corpus Cleaning via Crowdsourcing for Developing a Learner’s Dictionary. eLex 2019: Smart Lexicography, 2019.
- T. Zingano Kuhn, P. Dekker, B. Šandrih, R. Zviel-Girshin, Š. Arhar Holdt and T. Schoonheim. Crowdsourcing Corpus Cleaning for Language Learning Resource Development. EuroCALL 2019.
- T. Zingano Kuhn, P. Dekker, B. Šandrih & R. Zviel-Girshin. Crowdsourcing corpus cleaning for language learning – an approach proposal. enetCollect 3th annual meeting. Lisbon. 14-15 March 2019 [pdf]
- P. Dekker & T. Schoonheim. When to use PYBOSSA? Case studies on crowdsourcing for Dutch. enetCollect WG1 workshop Gothenburg. 5-7 December 2018. [pdf]
- P. Dekker & T. Schoonheim. Recognizing blends: First experiments with PYBOSSA. enetCollect WG3&WG5 meeting Leiden. 24-25 October 2018. [pdf]
- P. Dekker. Reconstructing language ancestry by performing word prediction with neural networks. Thesis defense presentation. University of Amsterdam. 25-01-18. [pdf]
- P. Dekker. Reconstructing language ancestry by performing word prediction. Workshop Phylogenetic Methods in Historical Linguistics. Tübingen. 29-03-17. [pdf]
Course: Evolution of language and music 2017-2018 (BSc Psychobiology, UvA)
Teaching assistant, together with Bas Cornelissen.
Lecturers: dr. Jelle Zuidema and prof. dr. Henkjan Honing.
- Silke Creten (MSc student Artificial Intelligence, KU Leuven). Linguistic enrichment of historical Dutch using deep learning. (co-supervised with Vincent Vandeghinste)